- Black Menu Display Case for wall
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Lockable aluminum construction
- Polycarbonate front panel
- Great for entrance of restaurants, bars, cafés, gyms, museums
- Magnetic, writable, dry erase metal back wall
- 0.5" internal depth
- Optional LED illumination
This black menu display case is perfect for mounting your menu on the walls inside or outside your establishment. Passerby will be more likely to stop and view your menu if it is displayed outside which can increase the likelihood of coming in for a meal. Not only for displaying menus outside of restaurants and cafes, these display cases can also be used as message and notice boards for grocery stores, retail stores, recreation centers, and many other places.
These menu cases keep your messages and menus safely mounted behind a clear polycarbonate front panel that is easily to clean if dirt and debris accumulates on the surface. It will also protect your graphics from becoming damaged by inclement weather. The backboard of this display case is a magnetic board which allows you to mount your menus easily with magnets. The beauty of having a magnetic back is that you can freely change your messages and graphics without damaging the backing. It also doubles as a whiteboard so you can use this as a writing board as well! Displays247 stocks magnets and whiteboard accessories like markers, dry erasers and spray cleaners.
Another great feature our outdoor and indoor display cases have is the lock mechanism. This ensures that your graphics will be protected from any tampering and creates a nice seal when locked. The display case is 1" deep. There are two size options for our menu display cases:
- 20" x 15" - this is the smaller size that fits exactly two standard 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper side by side in portrait orientation.
- 20" x 27" - this is our larger size that fits exactly four 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper in portrait orientation mounted in a 2x2 grid.
You also have the option to order our menu display case with or without lights depending on your needs. If you own a restaurant or fast food chain that is open late at night, choosing our illuminated menu display case for outside would be the better option so that potential patrons can see the menu at night.