• We work hard to earn your confidence and total customer satisfaction.
• If you have any problems, comments or questions we would be pleased to hear from you, and we will do everything we can to support you.
Ordering of stock displays and Shipping information
• Most items on www.displays247.com are in stock and available for immediate shipping.
• We ship regular size orders by FedEx and UPS or they can be picked up at our facility.
• We ship large orders and oversized displays on skids as cargo shipments.
• Shipping quotes can be obtained by placing your items in the shopping cart and proceeding as if you were prepared to purchase the items.
• All of the available shipping options and costs will be displayed for you to choose from. If you do not want to proceed with the order, you can click the - Empty Cart - button, or if you are prepared to continue with your order you can select your shipping method and click the - Checkout - button.
• If no shipping costs appear, please contact customer service at 239-544-2050 for a quote.
• Some very large and heavy items have oversize surcharge by couriers. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii can be arranged at extra cost. Express shipping service can be arranged at extra cost.
• Your order is not actually placed until you enter your payment information & click the - Confirm - button.
• All Prices, terms and specs listed on our web site are subject to change without notice.
• Shipping costs are subject to review and change prior to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply.
• We accept credit card payments: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Inspection of all packages and products for damage upon delivery
• Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
• We pay great attention to proper packaging. From time to time products are damaged during delivery. We will work hard to ensure that you get the quality display you ordered.
• Because we have a limited time frame to file claims for shipping damage, any damage not reported within 5 business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Products received damaged
If product damage is found or suspected:
• Save all packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
• If possible take pictures of the damaged product and package.
• Notify us within 5 business days of delivery at email@example.com
• Damage not reported within 5 business days of delivery is the responsibility of the customer.
• Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
• All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
• All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
• Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
• Returned merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
• Customer is responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs, including customs duty and brokerage costs.
• No credits are issued on shipping costs.
• Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays, including orders with custom imprinting or graphics. Return abuse in on the rise. We reserve the right to refuse returns anytime.
• Use our Return form. We will send you the form upon receipt of your initial email notification about the return. Please fill out this form completely and return it with your package.
• Returns will not be accepted without the Return form.
• Failure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
• Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for investigation and credit where due.
2500 Tamiami Trail North, # 212