About us: Displays247 LLC is a fast-growing signage company dedicated to quality assurance and customer satisfaction. We offer production and distribution of advertising signs and displays for retail and wholesale customers.
About the role: On a day-to-day basis you will ship online orders, receive incoming orders and inspect material for accuracy. You will be responsible for carrying out the logistics and data entry of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. The duties include loading orders onto trucks, organizing incoming stock.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Maintain and update records, and count materials, merchandize, and supplies in stock
- Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records
- Comply with procedures, rules and regulations, and collaborate with supervisors and co-workers
- Develop or improve upon inventory management procedures
- Stock and distribute supplies, and compile balance, price, and cost reports
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Skills: General knowledge of computer terminal operations, Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, Ability to speak and write English
We understand the ideal candidate may have no prior experience in shipping, inventory management or in the signage industry. We are willing to train the ideal candidate to acquire all required skills for success and future growth within the company.
The successful candidate must hold our values:
- Have the courage to always act with integrity
- Maximize the long term profitability of the business by creating superior value for our customers while consuming fewer resources
- Understand and build relationships with customers to profitably anticipate and satisfy their needs
- Treat others with dignity and respect. Be a Hero to your customers, to your suppliers, to your co-workers and to yourself
- Seek knowledge, use knowledge and share knowledge
- Strive for 100% compliance with all laws and regulations
- Anticipate and embrace change. Deal with reality.
- Hold yourself and others accountable
- Respect private property, respect free market and respect freedom
- Find true fulfillment and enjoyment in your work. Create value and produce results in order to realize your full potential
The first 30 days are a trial period for employer and employee.
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Please reference - Warehouse/Inventory Specialist - in the subject line