- Cost effective and durable Enclosed Bulletin Board
- Lockable hinged door with 2 keys
- Magnetic coated steel back wall for magnets, or natural cork for pins
- 1" overall depth, 0.5" internal depth
- Wall mounted indoor applications
These bulletin boards have sturdy silver frames made of aluminum and a poly-carbonate screen to protect the graphics in the display. This design is a classic enclosed notice board and can be found in businesses, schools, churches, offices, and community centers. This design features a locking door that swings open and shut to protect your graphics from being tampered with. The board sticks out approximately 1" from the wall when it is mounted, while the depth from the screen to the backing of the board is 0.5". This board is ideally used to hang pieces of paper and not very thick objects.
Our enclosed bulletin boards come with either magnetic or natural cork backing that are made to withstand repeated tacking from push pins, staples, or thumbtacks. The magnetic backing can also be used as a white board with our dry erase markers!
Customize your enclosed bulletin board by choosing your desired material, cork or magnetic, and how much content you wish to be able to display. The following is a description of how much display area there is for each size of enclosed bulletin board:
• The 20" x 14" board fits 2 standard 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper side by side in portrait orientation
• The 20" x 26" board fits 4 standard 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper in 2 rows and 2 columns in portrait orientation
• The 28" x 26" board fits 6 standard 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper in 2 rows and 3 columns in portrait orientation
This particular bulletin board is intended for indoor use, which makes it great for applications in commercial and residential buildings.